Invented and hand-made in London, Golf-Rest is for supporting golf clubs in an upright manner whilst playing on the golf course.
- Avoid losing your clubs
- Grips stay clean and dry
- Avoid bending down
- Very useful when buggy has to stay on designated path
- Speeds up your game
- Marks exact location of your ball in rough grass
- Keep your glove dry and aerated
- Use on practice areas before playing your round
- Durable, only buy once
Its features include a top handle golf grip, small pair of horizontal metal rods with end-stop discs, hardwood shaft and a stainless steel spike protruding from a bottom socket.
The spike is pushed into the ground close to a ball, and surplus golf clubs are easily rested vertically between the end-stops, thus providing good visibility and easy access to each of the clubs.
This allows a golfer to play the next stroke using the club best suited to location and lie of the ball.
“ An amazing device. Simple yet very useful! ”Ranvir Bhogal
The Classic Model has a safety feature where the stainless steel spike has a rounded-point as the spike is not reversible. A reversible spike is only available with the Deluxe Model.
- Aluminium & Plastic components
- Solid Ash-Timber Stained / Varnished shaft
- Stainless Steel safety spike
Introductory price (normally £29.99)
Post & Packing: £7.20