Invented and hand-made in London, Golf-Rest is for supporting golf clubs in an upright manner whilst playing on the golf course.
- Avoid losing your clubs
- Grips stay clean and dry
- Avoid bending down
- Very useful when buggy has to stay on designated path
- Speeds up your game
- Marks exact location of your ball in rough grass
- Keep your glove dry and aerated
- Use on practice areas before playing your round
- Durable, only buy once
Its features include a top handle golf grip, small pair of horizontal solid stainless steel rods with solid brass end-stop discs, hardwood shaft and a stainless steel spike protruding from a solid brass bottom socket.
The spike is pushed into the ground close to a ball, and surplus golf clubs are easily rested vertically between the end-stops, thus providing good visibility and easy access to each of the clubs.
This allows a golfer to play the next stroke using the club best suited to location and lie of the ball.
“ I urge all golfers to add the Golf-Rest to their bag. You will not regret it. ”John Cabot
The Deluxe Model has a safety feature which allows its stainless steel spike to be reversible and kept concealed within the shaft at all times when the Golf-Rest is NOT ready for use on a golf course.
- Solid Brass & Stainless Steel components
- Solid Ash-Timber Stained / Varnished shaft
- Reversible Stainless Steel safety spike
Introductory price (normally £39.99)
Post & Packing: £8.50